Easy as Pie Distribution Day is Tuesday, November 24.
Ordering is now closed – thank you for your support!
Our Efforts Are About Community Collaboration… The Delaware HIV Consortium and the Ministry of Caring are collaborating again this year for the annual ‘Easy as Pie’ fundraising campaign. Proceeds from this fundraiser support our programs statewide.
The Ministry of Caring is committed to serving the ongoing needs of the poor; providing food for the hungry, shelter and housing for the homeless and for individuals with AIDS, job training, dental care, child care and advocacy for the disenfranchised. The House of Joseph II is a permanent 16-bed residence for individuals living with HIV or the advanced stages of AIDS. Residents live as fully and independently as possible in a caring, nurturing environment receiving care for their physical, nutritional, medical, and psychological needs.
Your donation not only gets you a delicious Thanksgiving pie or cake from Linvilla Orchards, Just Desserts by Jekeitta, Achenbach Pastries or Pellman Bakery, but also provides vital services to Delawareans infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. Your donation will provide food, housing, medication co-pays and financial assistance to someone living with HIV/AIDS in Delaware.
- Order your Linvilla desserts by Tuesday, November 17, 11 am.
- All other desserts have an ordering deadline of Friday, November 20 at Noon.
- Pickup your desserts on Tuesday, November 24, 12 – 6 pm (Day/hours at some locations vary)
Most cakes and pies are $20 each, except the premium desserts from Pellman Bakery are $25.
This Year’s Selection
Dutch Apple Crumb – Achenbach or Linvilla
Apple Caramel Walnut – Linvilla Orchards
Coconut Custard – Linvilla Orchards
Pumpkin Pie – Achenbach or Linvilla
Pecan Pie – Linvilla Orchards
Lemon Meringue Pie – Linvilla Orchards
Sweet Potato Pie – 9″ from Just Desserts by Jekeitta
Cherry Crumb Pie – 10″ from Achenbach
Blueberry Crumb Pie – 10″ from Achenbach
Marble Cake – 7″ from Achenbach Pastries
Red Velvet Cake – 7″ from Achenbach Pastries
Carrot Cake – 7″ layer cake from Achenbach Pastry
German Chocolate Cake – 7″ layer cake from Achenbach Pastry NEW!
Plain Sticky Ring – from Achenbach Pastries NEW!
Raisin Sticky Ring – from Achenbach Pastries NEW!
Pecan Sticky Ring – from Achenbach Pastries NEW!
Moravian Cake – from Achenbach Pastries NEW!
Pumpkin Roll – 1 3/4 lb. made in Lancaster County
Premium Desserts from Pellman Bakery – $25
Plain Cheesecake – 60 oz. Pellman Cheesecake – $25
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake – 60 oz. chocolate chip cheesecake from Pellman, $25.
Strawberry & Cream Cheesecake – 48 ozs. from Pellman, $25
Pumpkin Spice Cake – 60 oz. Pellman Pumpkin Spice Cake – $25
Banana Cake – 48 ozs. from Pellman Bakery – $25
Triple Chocolate Cake – 60 ozs. from Pellman, $25
Coconut Layer Cake – 48 ozs. from Pellman – $25
Go to the Ordering Page Now!
Can You Help Us?
- Help us by ordering your pies early
- Help us deliver pies to pick-up sites (email to volunteer!)
- Help us sell pies by promoting Easy As Pie on your Facebook page
Pie Distribution Locations:
- St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church parking lot – Hockessin – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1-5 pm NEW LOCATION!
- Wild Thyme Flowers – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1 – 5 pm
- Keller Williams – 1521 Concord Pike – Tues. 11/26, Noon – 5 pm
- PECOs Liquor Store – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1 – 8 pm
- Crimson Moon Tavern – pickup Wed. 11/25, 6-8 pm
- Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant – Riverfront Wilmington – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1 – 8 pm
- Tonic Bar and Grille – 111 11th St. curbside pickup, Tues, 11/24, 12-5:30 pm NEW LOCATION!
- Ministry of Caring, Admin. Bldg. 115 E. 14th Street, Wilm. – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1-4 pm
- Newark United Methodist Church – Main Street Newark – pickup Tuesday 11/24, 3-6 pm NEW LOCATION!
- St. Joseph Catholic Church, 371 E Main St, Middletown, Tues, 11/24, 1-5 pm NEW LOCATION!
- Delaware HIV Consortium Southern Delaware, Milford – pickup Tues. 11/24, 1-4:30 NEW LOCATION!
- CAMP Rehoboth – pickup 11/24,1-5 pm