We currently have one opportunity for full-time employment:
Reconciliation Clerk (for 340B Program)
Purpose Of Job
The position reviews invoices, reconciles accounts, and investigates discrepancies for fiscal transactions for the 340B program and a Ryan White associated program. This position also performs other basic clerical duties.
- Reviews the accuracy of documents for processing. This includes but is not limited to wholesale drug distributors, pharmacies, and health insurance providers.
- Records all financial transactions to the appropriate system within the same week the transaction occurs.
- Researches discrepancies in transactions to ensure financial accuracy. Communicates with internal and external associates regarding corrections as needed.
- Completes data entry for testing activities and other programs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Two years of experience reviewing, verifying, recording, adjusting and balancing financial transactions. Workplace experience using the Microsoft Office suite
Notes: Must be extraordinarily detail oriented
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Working knowledge of 340B programs, Ryan White HIV programs, or other social services highly desirable
To apply, please send resume, cover letter with salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX to 302-654-5472.
e currently have no job opportunities available at the Delaware HIV Consortium. If you would like to send us your resume to keep on file, you may submit it to email@example.com.