Protect yourself from HIV with this once-a-day medication that reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by 99%.
Not sure about how to get PrEP?
We can help you:
• Find a health care provider who can prescribe PrEP.
• Understand health insurance requirements.
• Get financial assistance for required lab work and medication copays.
The Delaware HIV Consortium PrEP Navigation program, in collaboration with the Delaware Division of Public Health and Planned Parenthood Delaware, is a program to help potential PrEP users gain access to medication to prevent HIV infection. Generous grant funding for this program has been provided by the Laffey-McHugh Foundation and the WAWA Foundation, who are underwriting the cost of required diagnostic laboratory testing for PrEP.
How to get access to PrEP
• The PrEP Navigator will be at Planned Parenthood Delaware, 625 N. Shipley Street, Wilmington, DE 19801, one day a week.
• You can also get PrEP Navigation at the Consortium’s office at the Community Service Building, 100 W. 10th Street, Suite 415, Wilmington, DE 19801. Please call 302-654-5471 to schedule an appointment, or use the PrEP Navigator Link at the bottom of this page to get a call back.
The Consortium PrEP Navigator will provide services to help you access PrEP and also provide follow-up 30 days and 6 months afterward.
PrEP Navigation Link
To schedule an appointment with our Navigator, enter your name and contact phone number using the fields below and we will call you back to schedule an appointment.